Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

“Official Snippet of Britney Spears' New Song 'I-I-I Wanna Go-o-o' - AceShowbiz” plus 1 more

“Official Snippet of Britney Spears' New Song 'I-I-I Wanna Go-o-o' - AceShowbiz” plus 1 more


Official Snippet of Britney Spears' New Song 'I-I-I Wanna Go-o-o' - AceShowbiz

Posted:

February 22, 2011 08:54:34 GMT

The so-called 'another powerhouse single' in Britney's 'Femme Fatale' has got an official teaser posted on Twitter by Dr. Luke.

' longtime collaborator, Dr. Luke, continues to drop short snippet of her new song from upcoming album "". After , the powerhouse producer now teases "I-I-I Wanna Go-o-o".

The track comes from production hands of Max Martin and Shellback. got the privilege to listen to the song last month, and the "" host described it as "another powerhouse single from the new album."

Led by chart-topping single "Hold It Against Me", "Femme Fatale" is slated to be made available for purchase in the United States on March 29. "We have a second song that I think we're gonna end up putting out before the album drops," Britney's manager Larry Rudolph told MTV. "I can't say with 100 percent certainty, but I think we probably will... It is a monster. It really is."

One of her confirmed featured guests in the forthcoming CD is . With the star, the Southern Belle has recorded not just one but two songs. The pop singer tweeted, "That's 2 bangers. We make sweet sweet music...."




This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured article: Collateral Damage - WikiLeaks In The Crosshairs.



image

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Britney Spears Facing Legal Action Over 'Hold It Against Me': Bellamy Brothers Duo - Post Chronicle

Posted:

Britney Spears Facing Legal Action Over 'Hold It Against Me': Bellamy Brothers Duo
by Staff

Britney Spears is facing legal action over her new single Hold It Against Me after she was accused of "ripping off" the title of the song.

American country rock duo the Bellamy Brothers - comprised of David and Howard Bellamy - claim the song is "too close" to their 1979 ballad If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me?

David Bellamy has previously insisted they won't be taking Spears to court, but he admits he and his brother are now reconsidering their options and are in talks with lawyers over plagiarism claims.

He says, "We will without doubt take the appropriate legal action if our attorneys agree we've been ripped off. Surely there is more original stuff out there to do rather than rehash old titles."

A spokesperson for Spears says, "If this is now a legal matter then I am afraid we would have nothing to say until our lawyers have been alerted." (c) WENN

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured article: Collateral Damage - WikiLeaks In The Crosshairs.



image

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment