Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Saturday, March 12, 2011

“Britney Spears' 'Inside Out', 'Drop Dead' and 'Gasoline' Leak in Full - AceShowbiz”

“Britney Spears' 'Inside Out', 'Drop Dead' and 'Gasoline' Leak in Full - AceShowbiz”


Britney Spears' 'Inside Out', 'Drop Dead' and 'Gasoline' Leak in Full - AceShowbiz

Posted:

March 12, 2011 02:22:59 GMT

The three newly-leaked songs are taken from Britney's studio album 'Femme Fatale' which is due March 29.

The days leading to ' "" album release on March 29 were supposed to be filled with short snippets of new songs in the CD. But the "super-short teaser" promo, which she set up since "Hold It Against Me" music video, was broken as three new tracks from the upcoming effort were leaked in full.

which is produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard. "Said you're gonna be here in a minute/ Sitting in the mirror getting pretty/ Gotta look my best if we're gonna break up," so Britney kicks in. "I can hear you knocking at the front door And I know exactly what u came for/ Trying to say goodbye but it's hot and heavy.

which is co-written by and features female rapper Sabi. Britney's smitten with an eye candy boy in this one, "You're so fine, gotta be the finest thing that I've seen in my life/ I will pay whatever just to get a better view/ And yeah, your body looks so sick, I think I caught the flu."

which is written by Claude Kelly. In it, Britney's "on fire," singing "You're so bright like a dream/ You burn up everything/ We might make a scene, ignite gasoline/ When the music goes up, and the sun goes down/ Lighting strikes, and I'm on the ground/ Only one that I want around is you."



More Britney Spears News:



Around The Web


This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured article: Comment Is Free But Freedom Is Slavery - An Exchange With The Guardian's Economics Editor.



image

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment