“Hayden Panettiere in talks for 'Scream 4.' Should she trade the small ... - Entertainment Weekly Online” plus 1 more |
| Posted: 21 May 2010 11:50 PM PDT
It seems wise for Panettiere to attach herself to an anticipated franchise film — even if she might get lost amongst the film's large ensemble — but I'm hoping the actress finds another TV vehicle worthy of her small-screen talents. After all, with the exception of schmaltzy guilty pleasure Remember the Titans, Panettiere has yet to hit on the big screen: Raising Helen, Ice Princess, and I Love You, Beth Cooper hardly made an impression audience- and box-office-wise — and those are some of her more high-profile projects. (As for Bring It On: All or Nothing — well, Panettiere should probably retire her cheerleader's uniform to avoid typecasting, right?) Though I stopped watching Heroes in the middle of season 2, I can confidently say that Panettiere was one of season 1′s highlights: She possesses that rare on-screen relatability and manages to make even the cheesiest TV moments (e.g., all that Burnt Toast Diner craziness, Claire's showdown with Debbie, Claire's in-air flight with West) bearable. (Okay, I'll admit it: Meryl Streep couldn't even make that last Superman-inspired moment bearable.) Plus, as we've seen since her days as child actor in Titans and Ally McBeal, the girl's got acting chops. So I'm crossing my fingers that Panettiere graces my television set again soon — and not just in one of her Neutrogena ads. Who's with me, PopWatchers? Do you agree Panettiere deserves her own series? Five Filters featured article: The Art of Looking Prime Ministerial - The 2010 UK General Election. Available tools: PDF Newspaper, Full Text RSS, Term Extraction. |
| The bold and the beautiful: Most daring fashion ever - New York Daily News Posted: 21 May 2010 01:20 PM PDT You want us to wear what? High fashion isn't always about function, as the following daring designers prove. Take a look at some of the boldest, barest and just plain freakiest creations to walk the runway. French designer French designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac seems to have drawn inspiration from two unlikely sources: Britney Spear's 'Oops... I did it again' video and an insect farm. BY JOANNA SLOAME Published: 05/21/2010 15:02:05 Credits: VERDY/AFP/Getty Five Filters featured article: The Art of Looking Prime Ministerial - The 2010 UK General Election. Available tools: PDF Newspaper, Full Text RSS, Term Extraction. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Add Images to any RSS Feed To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |


0 comments:
Post a Comment